Training of caterers for seniors and disabled people
Discovery and culinary masters in nursing homes and disability:
Traditional techniques to new practices
Didier THUILLIER and Julien GARNIER, expert engineers in culinary techniques from EC6 Group, a training organization, assist professional caterers.
Traditional techniques *:
- The classic culinary techniques
- Food storage and distribution techniques in hot and cold conjunction
- Vegetables used in the past
- The gastronomic world of our elders: the recipes from 20s and 30s
- Get familiarized with cooking equipment
New culinary practices:
- The simmered cooking in low temperature *
- The low temperature cooking by night *
- Vacuum cooking
- Pasteurization of dishes
- Molecular cooking to give some authentic shapes to the modified texture food *
- Finger foods for starters, meats, vegetables and desserts
- Cooking and secure service of boiled eggs *
* Presented in the items of experts in the magazine Cuisine Collective
Expertise in training and coaching
- International training in Paris and Lyon
- Internal training adapted to the objectives of the institutions
- Training leaded by culinary engineers experts in geriatric nutrition
- EC6 training integrating expertise about constraints and diseases seniors
- Training courses completed by the results of ec6 Research and Developements
The next training courses:
The new modified textures, molecular cuisine, boiled egg ...
- 25 & 26 September 2013 in Paris
- 16 & 17 October 2013 in Lyon
- 14 & 15 November 2013 in Paris.
Cooking techniques: simmered food, just temperature cooking, vacuum, pasteurization ...
- 4 and 5 June 2013 in Paris
- 15 and 16 October 2013 in Paris
- 5 and 6 November 2013 in Lyon.
Each month, the engineer experts Julien and Didier, write an article in the magazine Cuisine Collective.
. EC6 Group is an approved training organization specialized in supporting professional geriatric
. More than 150 institutions and 3,000 professionals are accompanied each year by ec6 Group
Find expertise EC6 - Download the brochure : "The training of senior cooks food"